Manuscripts should be sent to the Editorial Board via the website http://bps-journal.ru/
Initially, you should register on this site as an author, and then register the publication. The authors registered on the journal’s website get the opportunity to upload an article to the journal’s database and subsequently monitor the status of their publications.
Requirements for the manuscripts of articles
1. Scientific articles sent for publication in the Electronic journal "Safety Technogenic and Natural Systems" should be designed in accordance with the requirements below.The article should contain:
information about the authors (surname, initials; place of work, city, country; email address);
abstract, from 100 to 250 words;
list of keywords or phrases, not more than 7 words;
References, from 10 to 30 references.
If the author submitsthe article in Russian, he should also providethe above-mentioned information in English. If the original article is written in English, then in addition this information is recommended in Russian.
The article should be clearly structured, i.e. it should contain sections generally accepted in scientific publications, namely:
2. The file template in which to type the article (Appendix 1).
3. The manuscript of the article is sent to the Electronic Journal in electronic form in MS Word format.
4. The volume of the manuscript of the article, designed in accordance with the requirements (font Times New Roman, size (size 14), line spacing 1.5), should not exceed:
– review – 25 pages;
– articles – 18 pages;
– short message – 6 pages.
5. The following documents should be uploaded with the manuscript of the article by the authors on the official website of the Electronic Journal:
– expert opinion on the possibility of publication in the open press (DGTU staff may contact roomno. 2-606);
– license agreement on granting the right to use the work on a non-exclusive basis;
All documents listed in this clause should be sent in the form of color scanned copies made from signed documents in the Portable Document Format (PDF).
6. The Editorial Board reserves the right not to accept works that are designed and submitted with deviations from the requirements.